Every year, over 2 million people take part in clinical studies by testing new treatments that can make life better for themselves and others in the future.
All clinical study participants provide valuable information that could help improve medical research and knowledge. Without voluntary participants that want to help research, clinical studies would not be possible.
There are many reasons why one should consider taking part in a clinical research study. Here are the top 6 reasons:
- Get access to the latest treatments for your condition
- Help support medical science and improve knowledge in your particular condition
- Help the development of treatments and medicine that can benefit people in the future
- Receive specialized care in the treatment of your disease at no cost
- Connect with others with the same condition
- Give something back to the patient community